Is Your Business Disaster Ready?
Preparation is a vital component for making it through a disaster, whether its a small water leak, a large fire or an area flood. The best time to plan for these events is well before they happen. No one ever plans a disaster, but you can plan for it. Now is the time to ask your self and fellow employees, "Are you Ready for whatever happens."
The SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile is a startup approach that provides the important information needed to begin mitigation and recovery services. It was created to help as a quick reference guide of the buildings most important information.
The SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile Advantage:
- A no cost assessment of your facility
- This means you do not need to appropriate any funds, giving you a great value at no cost.
- A Compact Profile Document that contains only the important information needed in the event of an emergency.
- It will only take a short time to complete and will not take you away from current projects. Most importantly it will save you a lot of time if ever needed
- A guide to help you get back into your building after a disaster.
- This can help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive by having an immediate plan of action
- Establishes SERVPRO of West Fort Bend County a local franchise as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- You have a provider that is recognized as an industry leader close by.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
- This saves time so we can begin the work of mitigating the damage which can save you time and money.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas, and priority contact information.
- Having quick reference guide provides solutions in the advance of a disaster, so that during a disaster you are "Ready for whatever happens."
Call Today to Get Started!