Why SERVPRO Is The Number 1 Choice For Restoration in West Fort Bend County
Disasters come in many forms. In Texas, homeowners and businesses regularly experience water damage from floods, hurricanes, tornadoes, and other powerful storms. And fires occur nearly every seven minutes somewhere in the state.
Building restoration companies like SERVPRO of West Fort Bend County, Texas can help building owners quickly repair damage and clean up messes caused by disasters. SERVPRO is the leading building restoration service for West Fort Bend County, TX, with a staff of highly trained restoration specialists ready to respond to any fire or water emergency 24 hours a day. In addition to disaster restoration, SERVPRO offers professional cleaning services to homes and businesses.
Why SERVPRO Is the Best Choice for Water Cleanup
Whether the water comes from a flood, a busted pipe, or a leaky roof, water can cause serious damage to a building – and to the health of the people inside. Within days, unwelcome water and moisture can cause rapid mold growth, destroy floors and furnishings, and create an unhealthy environment.
Although there are many water restoration companies, few can match SERVPRO’s experience and expertise in water removal, flood cleanup, and expertly restoring the building to pre-disaster condition. When responding to residential or commercial water damage, the SERVPRO team will:
- Inspect the property thoroughly to determine the scale of water damage
- Use industrial vacuums and pumps for water removal
- Employ powerful fans and dehumidifiers to dry the property
- Sanitize the building and remove odors with professional cleaning equipment
- Restore and repair areas impacted by water damage
SERVPRO understands that flooding and water damage can happen at any time, so their emergency service is available 24 hours a day and seven days a week – even on holidays.
Why SERVPRO Is the No. 1 Company for Expert Mold Removal
Mold growth is a common—and serious—problem following a flood or leak. SERVPRO, one of the leading mold remediation companies in West Fort Bend County, TX, has vast experience eliminating harmful mold before it causes health effects or structural issues. When the SERVPRO team arrives on the scene, they will:
- Identify and remove the water that’s allowing mold growth
- Find any area impacted by mold
- Eliminate mold from all surfaces
- Utilize a powerful air filtration system to suck up mold spores
- Clean and sanitize the mold-impacted surfaces, material, carpets, and furniture
- Repair and restore areas damaged by mold
Mold is a difficult and persistent problem that needs professional attention to eradicate. SERVPRO’s restoration specialists are highly trained and complete continuing education to stay up to date on the most effective techniques for mold removal and fire and water restoration.
Why SERVPRO Is the Top Pick for Fire Restoration
SERVPRO differs from other fire restoration companies by embracing a philosophy of restoring, rather than replacing, a building damaged by fire. Their team can arrive immediately after a fire to begin work. SERVPRO's service includes:
- Building inspection to assess the extent of the damage
- Board-up and tarp service to prevent further damage
- Water removal from firefighting efforts
- Elimination of smoke and soot
- Cleaning and sanitizing with industrial scrubbers
- Restoring and repairing the building to pre-fire condition
Why SERVPRO Is the Best Cleaning Service in West Fort Bend County
SERVPRO cleaning specialists are certified to take on any challenge, from sanitizing a home’s carpet and upholstery to air duct cleaning service. The company also has expertise in tackling biohazard spills and COVID-19 sanitation issues. SERVPRO can professionally clean any surface or material—whether in an emergency or a routine deep clean.